Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounting Analyst is responsible for preparing, documenting and analyzing profit margins and other financial controls.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts;
- Support the Operations department in the production of dashboards and ensure a follow-up on performance indicators;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes;
- Participate in the Finance and IT department’s special projects;
- Communicate with the government agency responsible for the consumption taxes and perform any other related task;
- Support the person in charge of dealing with tax authorities during statutory audits;
- Assist the Financial Controller with any other accounting task.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration specializing in accounting;
- Two to three years of experience as an analyst (or any other relevant combination);
- Analytical mind, initiative and autonomy;
- Customer-oriented and excellent communication skills;
- Good command of the Office Suite software (Excel’s advanced features)
- Bilingual English/French (spoken and written);
- CPA designation is an asset.