Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Coordinator will be responsible for optimizing and implementing digital marketing campaigns (paid media and email) and monitoring the main performance indicators. The Coordinator will also oversee key user experience improvement and web conversion rate optimization projects in collaboration with the IT team.
MANAGEMENT AND COORDINATION OF E-COMMERCE WEB PROJECTS
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in creating and analyzing digital media campaigns.
- Implement and manage digital marketing campaigns on different channels (paid social, retargeting, SEA).
- Configure and implement targeted campaigns and workflows linked to the automation of marketing communications (emails, notifications).
- Collaborate and establish strategies for customer education, and report campaign performance to the analysis team.
- Manage the product catalogue (description, product photos, etc.) and ensure that the information presented is correct.
- Coordinate with the design team to produce product photos and ensure their quality on the website (screen vs. reality).
- Improve and launch features (customer feedback, product presentation page, virtual try-on, conversion funnel).
- Ensure that the different versions and features of the site are monitored daily and implement corrective action if problems arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, IT
- Master’s degree in digital marketing or e-commerce a plus
- Knowledge of best UX practices and B2C optimization (web and mobile)
- Mastery of web and mobile analytics tools
- Excellent knowledge of web and mobile KPIs and how to influence them
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and required media platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.)
- SEO knowledge an asset
- Experience with HTML, CSS and email deployment platforms
- Able to analyze campaigns and create a report with recommendations
- Able to optimize campaigns (advertising and emails) after conducting tests and drawing conclusions
- Understanding (not necessarily experience) of website infrastructure
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and able to work in a team
- Bilingual - French and English
- 3 years of experience managing a major website (client-side)
- Experience optimizing websites to improve user experience and maximize the conversion rate
- Experience with email systems and strategies for creating customer loyalty through email
- Experience analyzing web and mobile performance
- Familiarity with A/B testing tools