PERMANENT POSITION OF CERTIFIED OPTICIAN : MAPLEVIEW CENTRE
Place of work: Unit BB24B, 900 Maple Avenue, Burlington, Ontario, L7S 2J8
Founded in Montreal in 2011, BONLOOK is the ultimate destination for a wardrobe of frames that are both trendy and flawlessly designed. BONLOOK’s mission is to change the purpose of eyeglasses from seeing to being seen and its goal is to revolutionize the omnichannel shopping experience for eyewear. By making it more accessible, BONLOOK is elevating prescription eyewear to the rank of staple fashion accessory at an unbeatable value for money.
We are looking for a licensed optician to join our team in Burlington (Mapleview Centre).
The Optician’s job is to support the management and sales team with his/her optical skills and knowledge.
- Greet all customers and explain the BONLOOK concept;
- Assist customers in finding the perfect frames;
- Be able to read an optical prescription and offer best products based on the customer’s needs;
- Take measurements ;
- Fit and adjust BONLOOK glasses;
- Keep the store clean and welcoming;
- Collaborate with the Store Manager to provide ongoing training and support for the sales team in all aspects of the business including Customer Service Skills and Product Knowledge training for new products;
- Be THE EXPERT for all optical related inquires in store;
- Provide training to all associates regarding new frame collections and lens features;
- Provide process improvement suggestions to help improve the sales/customer service process.
- Must be Licensed Optician in good standing with College of Opticians ;
- Minimum 2 years in sales experience ;
- Flexible availability days, evenings and weekends;
- Must have an interest in fashion;
- Be creative and energetic in your approach with all customers and coworkers;
- Be able to multi task and easily adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Highly organized ;
- Detail oriented ;
- Strong time management skills ;
- Fluent in English (Working language);
- Annual salary from $ 52 000 to $75 504;
- Group Insurance (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Eye care);
- Full time permanent position (40 hours per week);
- Vacation program;
- Admissible to overtime (paid at 1.5%).
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Norah Provencher at (438) 368-7486 if you are interested by the position.