- Participates in brainstorming sessions with the rest of the team (mainly with a creative director);
- Is responsible for the creative thinking, design and copywriting of material, and oversees the various production steps of his/her mandates so as to ensure optimal final quality;
- Drafts documents of various lengths, creative briefs, press releases (in conjunction with the PR team), key messages, slogans, etc.;
- Ensures the quality of BonLook’s brand communications by developing the right tone and voice in conjunction with the Creative and Marketing teams.
- High level of creativity;
- Excellent English writing skills (mother tongue) and ability to adapt his/her writing style;
- Strong communication skills in French and English;
- Ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of fashion, arts and culture;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and more than 5 years of experience;
- Understanding of the creative process;
- Knowledge of the production processes of related fields (television, radio, print, social media, brand image, web, etc.);
- Excellent command of English (mother tongue level);
- Good command of French, written and spoken (second language level).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed