We are looking for a bilingual Full-Time Customer Service Representative to answer customer’s request, concerns, and general information questions. This person will be working full time - 40 hours a week. We are looking for a multidisciplinary candidate that will assist the customer service team during our busiest times.
- Answer customer questions through email, chat and telephone;
- Fulfill and process orders created in-store;
- Internal order follow-ups;
- Help customers choose their perfect glasses via our website;
- Fill out customer prescription information using our web platform;
- Follow up with our optical laboratory;
- Get customer’s prescription information by calling their optometrists;
- Return customer’s voicemails;
- Participate in the upkeep and improvement of our customer service team and systems;
- Guide customers in the sales process;
- Analyze and process redo orders
- Answer customer questions through email, chat, telephone and in person in our showroom.
- High school diploma completed or higher;
- 2 to 6 years’ experience in customer service;
- Fully bilingual written and spoken (English & French);
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes;
- Creativity, autonomy, and initiative;
- Proactive and multitasker;
- Open minded with great social aptitudes, oriented towards teamwork;
- Proactive and efficient with time management;
- Capable of working in an ever-changing small business environment that offers great learning; experience and growth opportunities.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Montreal based company offering growth opportunities
- Nothing beats working in one of Montreal’s greatest neighbourhoods right next to Atwater market, and working with a team of dynamic and talented people
- Flexible schedule
- Complete health benefits package: health, dental, medical, and optical coverage
- Generous employee discount for yourself, your friends and your family
- Competitive salary aligned with qualifications and experience
- Free coffee!