As a human resource business partner, you will work in collaboration with store managers and district managers to develop and implement management strategies that complement the company’s HR plan.
Your knowledge of various human resource sectors (employee engagement, staffing, talent management, compliance, working relationships, global remuneration, leadership development, performance management, etc.) will allow you to assist and contribute to the client group, which in turn will help the company reach its goals.
- Providing clients with orientation, directives and advice regarding HR questions, namely company policy and procedure implementation, recruitment and selection strategies, productivity management, strategic planning, training and development, and benefits administration.
- Assisting the human resource team with developing, implementing and maintaining BonLook’s various large-scale projects.
- Identifying potential barriers to success and contributing to the proactive resolution of human resource issues in order to promote a culture that focuses on goal achievement.
- Coaching store managers and district managers to promote best human resource practices in terms of leadership, talent management and performance management development.
- Looking after employee and company interests in accordance with HR policies and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Assisting the client group with goal achievement while identifying issues related to human resources.
- Providing advice, orientation and coaching for everything HR-related.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial relations, human resources or equivalent diploma
- Certified human resource professional designation (CRHA) an asset
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in human resources with client group support experience
- Perfect bilingualism
- Ability to and efficiency in creating trust-based relationships, team spirit and leadership
- Great capacity to lead large-scale projects
- Experience in the retail sector
- Aptitude for strategic thinking, great professionalism, and strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to interact with members of all levels
- Consultation, collaboration, facilitation, direction and negotiation skills
- Strong integrity, and capacity to handle confidential or delicate information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and in English
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to travel to offer support in various stores