Working in customer service, you will be the contact person for managing all the reviews that are left by our customers on our social networks and thus, one of the main voices of the company for our customers. As a front-line brand representative, you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills (French and English), an increased sense of initiative and great creativity in order to resolve with ease and speed all issues brought to you by our clients. An excellent technical knowledge of procedures, our systems and other departments will be an important asset in your daily work. In addition, you will also be required to improve all communications with customers and to improve customer service communication standards in various ways.
- Respond to all comments on Google, Facebook, Reseller and Yelp and be a brand representative at all times during public interactions with customers on our social networks.
- Investigate all reviews with less than 3 stars - try to resolve all issues with exceptional customer service in order to turn a negative customer experience into a positive one.
- Be comfortable taking the initiative on the discretions and solutions offered to customers. In addition, excellent technical and procedural knowledge of BonLook is required since the bad experiences highlighted on social networks must all be resolved quickly and efficiently despite their complexity.
- Gather all the necessary information during bad customer experiences in stores or with customer service in order to highlight opportunities to improve our procedures, service and training.
- Noticing and writing reports on any situation that appears to be newly problematic and making sure to communicate the information to all departments involved.
- Creating monthly or weekly reports for the various departments involved in relation to negative and positive comments.
- Adapt and keep the FAQ (external) up to date with new policies, products and important information for BonLook customers. Make sure to add any frequently asked questions on social networks in the FAQ.
- Adapt and add macros for our email and chat management system with new policies, products or promotions to improve and standardize BonLook communications with customers.
- Actively participate in reviewing emails in our integrated management system and note any customer communications that can be improved.
- Work on different training documents in order to improve the quality of customer communications.
- Support specialist agents, when necessary, on technical assistance and order follow-up tasks.
- Support customer service agents in their tasks when necessary (RX, PD, chat, emails and calls)
- Participate in building various projects related to communication, social networks and the quality of our customer service.
Type of profile we are looking for :
- We are looking for a person who is perfectly bilingual (French and English). The quality of both languages must be excellent, especially in writing, and the candidate must have strong communication skills in order to personalize each interaction.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in customer service. The candidate will be required to manage complex cases in an efficient and personalized manner and will represent the company on social networks. For this reason, it is necessary to have excellent technical skills and an understanding of BonLook's procedures both in customer service and in other departments.
- Must not fear rapid growth and rapid changes. The selected candidate will have to demonstrate a great deal of autonomy and a strong ability to adapt in order to manage and develop this project.
- Excellent time management skills and strong leadership. The selected candidate will be required to work with various departments to solve problems, report and deal with complex issues on a daily basis.